Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good Treats, good conversation

Tonight we talked about AJ Jacobs, "The Year of Living Biblicaly".  We liked the book.  We liked Mr. Jacobs initiative and dedication to his cause - living the rules of the Bible for a year - something that none of us felt we could truly to - commit to such a radical life change for an entire year.  I mean, it's hard enough to make sure we shower every day, let alone find someone to stone for violating Mosaic law.

I do wear skirts most days and don't shave my legs but once a week....maybe I'm closer than I thought.

As with most of our book club meetings, if Robyn doesn't bring a set of discussion questions, our conversation wanders.  Lately, it seems to wander ahead a month to our next book.  June is about China and we are all a little bit excited about that.

No comments: