Thursday, June 28, 2007

Food, Fun, and Good Conversation

Last night's book club was a success. The book, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan , led us down all kinds of paths of discussion from renewed and broken friendships, to braces and botox, to rearing children and daughters.

Thanks to Tiffany for bringing such extravagant treats and Heather for the tasty cookies.


fuzzy book clubbers




double lantern




more fuzzy book clubbers

(Yes, I know the pictures are fuzzy. I wanted to protect your identities)

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

Is that what an American housing development looks like? Wow, it looks to me like the houses where Eliot lived in ET. I bet you have nice weather there. Not all damp and rainy like here! (London, UK). Book clubs: I set up one of them with my friends. It was called Crap Books and originally we discussed esteemed titles like Hollywood Wives by Jackie Collins... then I stopped going for some reason and they took to perusing Will Self and other seriously intellectual writers .. hohum!! Is that your book club bbq? Wow! Looks like fun.
Found your blog totally by chance, with a hop on that Next Blog Button ... I'm at
http://gledwood2.blogspot.com
if you want to come round you're most welcome.
See you there sometime, I hope.
OK all the best now
from
Gledwood
vol 2